The Quinn at Bartley – One of its kind colonial style condo
Living a life of no worry is the ultimate dream of every person. A life where you have everything that you need – and also some of those precious “wants” or desires that everyone has…
It is difficult to find the perfect combination when it comes to a dwelling place; sometimes it feels as if finding paradise on Earth is virtually impossible. Not anymore though – this is all thanks to The Quinn Condo.
The Quinn Condo – Elegance at its Finest
In this modern day and age, a home is not just your typical house and lot. People have slowly caught up on the modern lifestyle. The Quinn Condo is one of the grand places that you can now call a home.
It is beautifully placed along Bartley Road, which makes it very accessible to people. From the outside looking in, you can already feel the brilliance of this structure. Based on the architecture style alone, you will be in awe at how beautiful The Quinn Condo truly is.
Once you step in inside, you will immediately feel and see the modern rustic style that it offers. In every step and every corner, The Quinn screams nothing but elegance.
By The Numbers
The Quinn Condo has 4 Five-story blocks with 139 residential units. Each condo unit gives people a taste of the French Indochine style. It offers a wide selection of rooms; ranging from 1 to 3 bedroom units. Whether you have a family of your own or you’re a bachelor, The Quinn is the perfect place for you.
The Quinn only has limited slots – so it would be wise to take action as soon as possible. You wouldn’t want to miss out on living a life of elegance and class, right?
Strategically placed along Bartley Road (District 19), The Quinn is very accessible, no matter where you’re coming from. The condo is very near to various MRT stations and major expressways, which makes it easy to go to.
Because of the MRT stations and buses that pass by the condo – shopping, dining out, and going to the mall is so much easier. There are some major establishments that are literally just a few steps away from The Quinn.
The NEX Mega Shopping Mall and the Heartland Mall at Kovan are just a few of the malls that you can go to with ease. Also – since it is easy to ride a public transportation from The Quinn, you can go to Orchard Road shopping belts or the Shenton Way anytime you want.
You must be wondering: “How about my children’s education?” Well, worry no more because just outside The Quinn condo, a wide range of reputable schools awaits such as: Cedar Primary, Yangzheng Primary, Canossa Convent Primary, MacPherson Primary and Secondary, Zhonghua Secondary, and many more!
Everything you would ever need is just around the corner. The Quinn is truly the perfect place to live in if you intend to live a modern lifestyle.
If you think you’ve seen what condos are all about, then let me tell you that you’ve seen NOTHING YET.
The Quinn condo is head and shoulders above other condos in Singapore. It has everything you can ask for in a condo. It has a big clubhouse wherein you can chill and have a drink with friends after a long day at work. Then there’s also the gym and swimming pool to keep you fit (or simply have fun in the pool). There’s also a separate pool for the children.
How about a BBQ pit? A rooftop Jacuzzi? Open Pavilion? Lily pond?Courtyards?
What else are you looking for? Chances are – The Quinn condo has it all for you.
Why The Quinn is For You
The amenities that this condo offers are truly amazing and irresistible. Where else can you find a package as good as this? If you want to live like the royal family, then this is the place to be. The vibe, the feel, the amenities… Everything about The Quinn just emanates elegance, class, sophistication, and perfection.
The Quinn is pretty much paradise on Earth. You would never fully grasp the words that you have just read here if you don’t experience exactly what living at The Quinn is like.
Give yourself and your family the life that they deserve… Think on it, and come home to The Quinn. You deserve it.
Why Buy The Quinn??
1. Rare collection of FREEHOLD Residences !
2. Only 139 exclusive units in unique French Colonial Style located around landed and private residential enclave yet within walking distance to amenities
3. Wide Selection of 1-3 Bedrooms, Loft and Penthouses
4. Well designed layout with quality fittings and finishes such as SMEG signature built-in Fridge
5. Within 1km from Maris Stella High and Cedar Primary School and near many other reputable primary and secondary schools like St Andrew Schools, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls School and International Schools like The Australian International School and Stamford American International School
6. Minutes to THREE MRT stations : Woodleigh, Serangoon and Bartley
7. Excellent connectivity via CTE, PIE, TPE and KPE
8. City fringe location – approximately 15 minutes drive to CBD and the City
9. Minutes walk to Singapore largest shopping mall, NEX and proximity to other neighbourhood malls and shop.
10. High potential for rental opportunities and capital appreciation (upcoming development of Paya Lebar Commercial Hub, Seletar Aerospace andBidadari Township
11. Foreigner’s Eligbile
12. Last but not least, very affordable price